Legal support and consulting
Legal support of construction is provided by IRBIS lawyers and is intended to minimize risks in contractual relations between participants of investment and construction activities.
IRBIS specialists are ready to provide qualified legal assistance based on in-depth understanding of civil law relations in the construction industry and many years of practical experience in this field.
Leave a request for a free consultation
Companies need legal assistance to protect their interests within the legal framework, particularly, for the purpose of
Prevention of potential risks when preparing agreements.
Support of construction disputes judicially or according to a pretrial procedure.
Pretrial and court construction and technical examination.
- Consultations and support at the stage of pre-contractual negotiations.
- Preparation/examination of agreements between participants of the construction process.
- Preparation and creation of other documents in the course of contractual relations (letters, claims).
- One-time consultations on legal matters arising in the course of preparation and implementation of construction projects and/or operation of a facility.
- Assistance in pretrial settlement of disputes.
- Legal support in the course of any court proceedings in a Commercial Court.
- Preparation of opinions for a court examination on disputable matters.
- Legal assistance when challenging tender results.
- Comprehensive legal support of companies performing construction and design activities.
Competitive advantages of IRBIS
Company’s lawyers have many years of practical professional experience in the construction and/or associated areas. This means the approach to your problem will not be superficial, we will use our in-depth knowledge of technical details.
Vast practical experience of successful resolution of disputes between Customers and Contractors, both business entities and government institutions.
Over its practice IRBIS has won many disputes in Commercial Courts and in the Supreme Commercial Court, as well as in Arbitration Courts, including in the European Union.
IRBIS is on the list of expert companies of the Commercial Court of Saint Petersburg and Leningradskaya Oblast performing court examinations of real estate.
Company’s staff includes arbitration experts.