Financial and technical examination, financial and technical control
Construction is always connected with the investment of significant financial resources. IRBIS performs financial and technical examinations and control of investment and construction projects for investors interested in an independent expert evaluation of the current condition of a project.
The main objective of such services is to minimize project risks, prevent possible problems well in advance in order to ensure successful project implementation.
Leave a request for a free consultation
A financial and technical examination is one-time evaluation of the actual condition of a construction project or a certain part thereof intended to obtain unbiased information about the condition of the main project indicators.
Results of such examination make it possible to assess existing risks and find out ways to neutralize them.
In order to reach this goal IRBIS specialists examine an investment and construction project according to the following parameters:
1. Project documentation (completeness, quality, compliance with regulatory requirements);
2. Financial situation (evaluation of the construction cost, its correspondence with average market indicators, if necessary, adequacy of a loan requested);
3. Random inspection of the quality control system at the facility;
4. Construction project implementation periods (correspondence with initially declared periods, their feasibility);
5. Existence and potential risks (existence, recommendations on neutralization).
Financial and technical control is a set of measures designed to obtain information about the condition of an investment and construction project over time.
This service makes it possible to regularly obtain information on project implementation at every stage, control the construction progress and adequacy of use of invested funds.
Parameters of project evaluation in the course of financial and technical control:
1. Construction cost (check whether the cost corresponds with average market indicators);
2. Efficiency of the use of funds;
3. Compliance of actually performed work with terms of an independent contractor agreement and approved cost estimates;
4. Compliance with the construction schedule;
5. Quality of performed work as well as check whether the work and materials comply with statements of work, the design, respective standards and regulations;
6. Project documentation (check of the quality, completeness, compliance with the requirements of Russian legislation).
7. Risks arising during the construction.
Competitive advantages of IRBIS
Many years of practical experience of work in Russia and abroad.
Large number of highly qualified and experienced engineers working in different areas (geodesy, general construction work, utility systems, etc.).
IRBIS is a member of Non-Profit Partnership National Association of Process and Price Auditors.
IRBIS is recognized by largest financial organizations in Russia (VEB, Sberbank, VTB) and abroad (Eurasian Development Bank, Raiffeisenbank, Swedbank).
The Company’s existing quality management system complies with international standard ISO 9001:2008 and is certified by one of the leading international certification agencies TÜV SÜD; it ensures high quality of services we provide.