Construction supervision of facilities designed for any purpose
Construction supervision is a set of measures designed to ensure necessary quality of construction and installation, scope and cost of such work and periods of its completion.
The procedure of construction supervision is determined by the current legislation of the Russian Federation (Article 53 of the Urban Planning Code, Article 749 of the Civil Code).
Professional organization of construction supervision will definitely help you ensure necessary quality of construction, timely commissioning of a facility, compliance with a construction budget.
Leave a request for a free consultation
Construction supervision is intended to
Ensure proper quality of construction (construction and installation, materials used).
Ensure the performance of work in strict compliance with design and regulatory documents and construction standards.
Ensure project implementation within the budget.
Ensure structural safety of the facility and prevent accidents.
The structure of the construction supervision service is determined by Section No. 7 of SP 48.13330.2011 and includes
- Control of the observance of the construction process, safety standards and construction work organization requirements.
- Incoming inspection of construction materials, structures and equipment.
- Control and registration of maintenance and quality of necessary on-site, as-built and technical documents.
- Organization of the procedure of control and acceptance of the quality of interim and concealed work performed by contractors.
- Acceptance of performed work with cumulative record-keeping.
- Supervision of start-up and commissioning, testing of equipment and process installations.
- Control of the performance of contractual obligations, making sure deadlines for their performance are met by contractors.
- Accident prevention.
- Participation in inspections of state supervisory authorities.
Competitive advantages of IRBIS
The Company has many years of experience in construction supervision in Russia and abroad.
Large number of highly qualified and experienced engineers working in different areas (geodesy, general construction work, utility systems, etc.).
The Company’s existing quality management system complies with international standard ISO 9001:2008 and is certified by one of the leading international certification agencies TÜV SÜD; it ensures high quality of services we provide.
Availability of our own stock of measuring instruments and equipment to test building structures by nondestructive testing.
Unique document management system which ensures the efficiency of Company’s work and Customer’s awareness.